Car wreck? Injured? Employment issues? Traffic Violations? Call today! 361-360-4049
John D. Garcia is a vibrant and motivated attorney with a passion for justice. Highly organized, and skilled in public speaking, John D. Garcia brings forth a proven track record of achieving favorable outcomes for clients. Adept in preparing for trials, reviewing documents, and effectively presenting cases in court, Attorney John D. Garcia stands as a strong leader who works well under pressure, and understands the complexities of the legal system.
Juris Doctor, Texas Tech School of Law – Lubbock, TX
August 2015 – May 2018
· President – Student Bar Association
· President – Hispanic Law Students Association
· President – Class of 2018
· Student Attorney - Criminal Defense Clinic
· Intern - Nueces County District Attorney's Office
Bachelor of Arts, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Kingsville, TX
January 2011– December 2013
· Graduated with honors
· Study Abroad - New Zealand
· Study Abroad - Bhutan
· TAMUK Radio DJ/Host
Southern District of Texas
Northern District of Texas
Eastern District of Texas
Western District of Texas
Eastern District of Michigan
Attorney at Law Office of John D. Garcia, PLLC – Corpus Christi, TX
June 2021 – Present
· Manages the law firm.
· Represent clients in multitude of civil and criminal matters.
· Frequently appear in cases for myself and other Lawyers.
Associate Attorney at Anderson Alexander, PLLC – Corpus Christi, TX
June 2017- June 2021
· Worked with thousands of clients to understand their needs and situations.
· Handled mass torts and employment litigation.
· Counseled clients about the law and legal options.
· Effectively represented clients in misdemeanor criminal and civil court proceedings.
Student Attorney at Texas Tech School of Law – Lubbock, TX
August 2017 - May 2018
· Worked under the public defender branch of Texas Tech School of Law.
· Represented dozens of indigent clients in dozens of misdemeanor cases.
· Performed adequate research to ensure a deep understanding of cases.
· Prepared legal documents without error and in a timely manner.
· Analyzed laws in relation to the situation of a client.
· Filed briefing, collected evidence, and presented cases to judges.
· Worked to build and foster trusting relationships with clients.